Order a coffee!
Ruby® Notes for Professionals book
If you found this Ruby® programming book useful,
then please share it ❤😊
- Getting started with Ruby Language
- Casting (type conversion)
- Variable Scope and Visibility
- Environment Variables
- Special Constants in Ruby
- Multidimensional Arrays
- Control Flow
- Blocks and Procs and Lambdas
- Enumerable in Ruby
- Regular Expressions and Regex Based Operations
- File and I/O Operations
- Ruby Access Modifiers
- Design Patterns and Idioms in Ruby
- Loading Source Files
- Introspection in Ruby
- Monkey Patching in Ruby
- Recursion in Ruby
- Splat operator (*)
- JSON with Ruby
- Pure RSpec JSON API testing
- Gem Creation/Management
- Gem Usage
- Singleton Class
- Dynamic Evaluation
- Message Passing
- Keyword Arguments
- Implicit Receivers and Understanding Self
- Catching Exceptions with Begin / Rescue
- Command Line Apps
- Generate a random number
- Getting started with Hanami
- Operating System or Shell commands
- C Extensions
- Ruby Version Manager
What people are saying about Notes for Professionals books
This is perfect for me who's learning to code!
Some good books on programming!!
Amazing collection of free programming books.
Whoah, this is awesome! Thanks!!!!!!
Good stuff thanks
These are very good! I would pay for some of these in physical form.
The Ruby® Notes for Professionals book is compiled from Stack Overflow Documentation, the content is written by the beautiful people at Stack Overflow. Text content is released under Creative Commons BY-SA. See credits at the end of this book whom contributed to the various chapters. Images may be copyright of their respective owners unless otherwise specified
Book created for educational purposes and is not affiliated with Ruby® group(s), company(s) nor Stack Overflow. All trademarks belong to their respective company owners
235 pages, published on May 2018
To support continued development and improvements to this book, please consider a small bitcoin donation: 1H63m55bw6KDYUaKU1mYLGrzDf4wcrVzhX
Order a coffee!