Order a coffee!
.NET Framework Notes for Professionals book
If you found this free .NET Framework book useful,
then please share it ❤😊
- Getting started with .NET Framework
- DateTime parsing
- Stack and Heap
- Expression Trees
- Custom Types
- Code Contracts
- Regular Expressions (System.Text.RegularExpressions)
- File Input/Output
- System.IO.File class
- Reading and writing Zip files
- Managed Extensibility Framework
- SpeechRecognitionEngine class to recognize speech
- System.Runtime.Caching.MemoryCache (ObjectCache)
- System.Reflection.Emit namespace
- .NET Core
- Dependency Injection
- Platform Invoke
- NuGet packaging system
- Globalization in ASP.NET MVC using Smart internationalization for ASP.NET
- Using Progress<T> and IProgress<T>
- JSON Serialization
- JSON in .NET with Newtonsoft.Json
- VB Forms
- JIT compiler
- TPL Dataflow
- Process and Thread affinity setting
- Parallel processing using .Net framework
- Task Parallel Library (TPL)
- Task Parallel Library (TPL) API Overviews
- Synchronization Contexts
- Memory management
- Garbage Collection
- Encryption / Cryptography
- Work with SHA1 in C#
- Unit testing
- Write to and read from StdErr stream
- Upload file and POST data to webserver
- HTTP servers
- HTTP clients
- Serial Ports
- Acronym Glossary
What people are saying about Notes for Professionals books
I just download PDF from GoalKicker.com and i look documentation so good and simple.
Good Technical stuff for beginners and intermediates who is looking to learn any technology.
Great collection. Thanks for making them available to the community.
Some good books on programming!!
This is really cool! Thanks a lot!
From time to time, one comes across a bundle that is worth exploring. Today, a series of books called Programming Notes for Professionals over at http://books.goalkicker.com/ Have fun exploring #freeBooks #technology #bundle
The .NET Framework Notes for Professionals book is compiled from Stack Overflow Documentation, the content is written by the beautiful people at Stack Overflow. Text content is released under Creative Commons BY-SA. See credits at the end of this book whom contributed to the various chapters. Images may be copyright of their respective owners unless otherwise specified
Book created for educational purposes and is not affiliated with .NET Framework group(s), company(s) nor Stack Overflow. All trademarks belong to their respective company owners
192 pages, published on June 2019
To support continued development and improvements to this book, please consider a small bitcoin donation: 1H63m55bw6KDYUaKU1mYLGrzDf4wcrVzhX
Order a coffee!